Lawn & Garden
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a topic:
- Fruit Trees
- Garden and Household Pests
- Lawn Care and Landscaping
- Q: How can I start my own compost pile?
- Q: How do I start a leaf compost pile?
- A: Composting leaves is both useful and environmentally friendly. For specific information on leaf composting visit RCE fact sheet FS074, Backyard Leaf Composting.
- Q: How do I use leaf compost in my landscape, garden, and lawn?
- Hiring a Lawn or Landscape Professional
- Poison Ivy
- Starting a Lawn
- Pesticides and Fertilizer
- Trees and Shrubs
- Vegetable Gardening and Small Fruits