Sunday, January 30, 2011
- Health: Get moving, Get healthy! Bundle up if you have to or use a treadmill or walk indoors. Walking is free and easy and is great for both your mind and your body
- Wealth: Good health promotes wealth. Even “little things” like hand-washing and teeth-flossing.
Monday, January 31, 2011
- Health: Eating meals as a family plays a role in raising healthy and high-achieving children.
- Wealth: Do you have a copy of the Small Steps to Health and Wealth™ workbook?
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
- Health: Tips from soccer moms. Be savvy about the snacks that you serve: http://bit.ly/cjUDZD.
- Wealth: To learn more about stocks, bonds, and mutual funds as investment options, visit Cooperative Extension’s Investing For Your Future online home study course at www.investing.rutgers.edu.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- Health: Are you weighing yourself daily during the SSHW Challenge? Here is some helpful information about how to do it properly.
- Wealth: Avoid food waste. It’s like throwing your money in the garbage can: http://fb.me/KdgG0kIN.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
- Health: Packing lunches for school or work? Make them nutritious with fruit, veggies, and other nutrient-dense foods.
- Wealth: Life expectancy is a strong health and wealth connection. Read more about life expectancy
Friday, February 4, 2011
- Health: Tomatoes pack a nutritional punch. If fresh tomatoes are too expensive right now, use canned.
- Wealth: Want to save money? Avoid paying these five nasty hidden fees.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
- Health: Spend Smart, Eat Smart is a great website to reduce your shopping and cooking budget.
- Wealth: Earn “free money.” Contribute at least the maximum to your 401(k) plan that your employer matches. A 50 cent per $1 match is a guaranteed 50% return on your money!