These videos were recorded at the South Jersey Financial Education Boot Camp held at the Atlantic County Institute of Technology in August 2017. Below is a brief description of each video:
- Financial Education Boot Camp Introduction (2:30): Promotional video that describes the Financial Education Boot Camp program featuring interviews with participants and sponsor Next Gen Personal Finance.
- Index Card Activity (8:07): Description of an activity to share personal finance tips on an index card including step-by-step instructions to create a digital image using Microsoft Paint.
- Content Chunk #1 (16.37): Presentation on recent personal finance research findings on a wide variety of topics including impulsive spending, budgeting, credit card debt, retirement savings, and financial fragility.
- Content Chunk #2 (23:52): Presentation on recent personal finance trends including high deductible health insurance, bank fees, millennials living at home, free FICO credit scores, and tax frauds.
- Content Chunk #3 (14:49): Presentation on income tax and Social Security limits and financial education resources from Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF), Rutgers Cooperative Extension, and other sources.
- Panel Discussion with Teachers (35:21): Panel discussion with three South Jersey personal finance teachers (Maureen Neuner, Dawn Kosko, and Dwayne Hendricks) moderated by NGPF founder Tim Ranzetta.
- Next Gen Personal Finance Presentation (15:46): Presentation on Next Gen Personal Finance financial education products and services by NGPF Founder Tim Ranzetta.
- Google Resources for Educators (23:56): Presentation on Google resources for financial educators by "Google Goddess" Rachael Sedeyen, a certified Google Education Trainer and Google Educator.<