- 4 large radishes
- 1 largecarrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1-2 cups bagged salad greens (if using fresh, wash well)
- 2 ounces reduced fatpre-shredded cheese
- ½ cup reduced fat ranch dressing
- ½ cup hummusor reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat wraps
- Scrub and rinse radishes, carrots and cucumbers. Rinse salad greens. Pat all veggies dry.
- Use a peeler to peel cucumber. After peeling, use peeler to cut veggies into thin strips. (May also use cheese shredder to shred carrots and radishes.)
- Remove ends from cucumbers and diceor slice.
- Warm each tortilla in microwave for thirty secondsuntil pliable.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus or cream cheeses onto warm tortilla.
- Layer with salad greens, grated/choppedveggies, and shredded cheese.
- Drizzle light ranch dressing onto veggies.
- Roll tortilla and toppings into a log shape. Use a knife to slice the wrap in half,if desired.
- Repeat process until alltortillas are filled and rolled.