- Fresh NJ Tuna Steaks
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- Garlic powder
- Sesame Seeds
- Sprinkle steaks with garlic powder, then pat the powder into the steak, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Flip the steaks over and season the other side.
- Place Avocado oil in skillet, turn the heat to high. When the oil is heated place the steaks in the skillet. Cook until one side is seared, then flip to sear the other side of the steak.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on a plate, then remove the hot steak from the pan and dip into sesame seeds, coating both sides of the steak.
- Serve the Sesame Crusted Tuna hot!